- N. Sahlab, S. Kamm, T. Müller, N. Jazdi, and M. Weyrich, “Knowledge Graphs as Enhancers of Intelligent Digital Twins,” in 4th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS), May 2021, 2021.
- D. White, N. Sahlab, N. Jazdi, and M. Weyrich, “Environment modeling for evaluating system variants in model-based systems engineering,” in 54th CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems, Athens, Greece, September 2021, 2021.
- N. Sahlab, N. Jazdi, and M. Weyrich, “An Approach for Context-Aware Cyber-Physical Automation Systems,” in 4th IFAC Conference on Embedded Systems, Computational Intelligence and Telematics in Control, Juli 2021, 2021.
- N. Sahlab, D. Braun, T. Jung, N. Jazdi, and M. Weyrich, “A Tier-based Model for Realizing Context-Awareness of Digital Twins,” in 26th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), 07-10 Sept. 2021, Västerås, Sweden, 2021.
- B. Lindemann, B. Maschler, N. Sahlab, and M. Weyrich, “A survey on anomaly detection for technical systems using LSTM networks,” Computers in Industry, vol. 131, pp. 103498, June 2021, 2021.
- N. Sahlab, N. Jazdi, and M. Weyrich, “Dynamic Context Modeling for Cyber-Physical Systems Applied to a Pill Dispenser,” in 25th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), 8-11 September 2020, Vienna, Austria, pp. 1435-1438, 2020.
- N. Sahlab, C. Sailer, N. Jazdi, and M. Weyrich, “Designing an elderly-appropriate voice control for a pill dispenser,” in 14. AUTOMED - Automation in Medical Engineering, 02.-03.03.2020, Lübeck, 2020.
- N. Sahlab, N. Jazdi, and M. Weyrich, “An intelligent medication assistance system,” in 14. AUTOMED - Automation in Medical Engineering, 02.-03.03.2020, Lübeck, 2020.
- N. Sahlab, L. Wiebelitz, P. Schmid, F. Reichelt, N. Jazdi, T. Maier, and M. Weyrich, “A User-Centered Interface Design for a Pill Dispenser,” in 9th IEEE Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE - Virtual Conference), 13-16 Oct. 2020, Cobe, Japan, pp. 915-918, 2020.
- F. Reichelt, P. Schmid, T. Maier, N. Sahlab, N. Jazdi, M. Weyrich, G. Meyer-Philippi, G. Kalka, and M. Matschke, “User Centered Design of a Pill Dispenser for the Elderly,” in 2. Int. Conference on Human Systems Engineering and Design - HSED 2019, 17. Sept. 2019, München, 2019, 2019.
- N. Sahlab, N. Jazdi, M. Weyrich, P. Schmid, F. Reichelt, T. Maier, G. Meyer-Philippi, M. Matschke, and G. Kalka, “Development of an Intelligent Pill Dispenser Based on an IoT-Approach,” in 2. Int. Conference on Human Systems Engineering and Design - HSED 2019, 18. Sept. 2019, München, 2019, 2019.
- B. Ashtari Talkhestani, T. Jung, B. Lindemann, N. Sahlab, N. Jazdi, W. Schloegl, and M. Weyrich, “An architecture of an Intelligent Digital Twin in a Cyber-Physical Production System,” at - Automatisierungstechnik, Band 67, Heft 9, Seiten 762–782, 2019.
Research focus: Intelligent Automation for user-oriented Assistance for the Elderly
Description: Due to demographic changes reflected by an increasingly aging society, there is a need for developing new concepts and technical solutions to deliver adaptive and active assistance. Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) is an interdisciplinary research area aiming to maintain the level of autonomy and life quality while aging by developing technical assistance functions. These assistance systems apply existing information and communication technologies as well as traits from the field of artificial intelligence. This research field involves conceptualizing and developing IoT-based AAL systems for assisting the elderly in daily activities.
Research portal: ResearchGate Nada Sahlab